MC Hammer had hammer time, buckle up for CRINKLE TIME! These Easy Crinkle Cookies are gooey! They are moist! They are chocolatey! They are DELICIOUS! Best of all, they are super simple to make. Picture a brownie that is twice as moist and in cookie form. So grab the cocoa powder and let’s get CRINKLING on this delicious chocolate recipe!
Easy Crinkle Cookies Recipe: Makes 12 Cookies
77 grams – Melted Unsalted Butter
175 grams – Sugar
2 – Large Eggs
6 grams – Vanilla
170 grams – All-Purpose Flour
66 grams – Cocoa Powder
7 grams – Baking Powder
3 grams – Salt
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt your butter. Cut the butter into small pieces and melt on 50% power for 30-second intervals until fully melted.
2. Add sugar and vanilla to melted butter and whisk together.
3. Add eggs to the butter, sugar and vanilla mixture and whisk together until combined.
4. In a separate, medium-sized bowl, place flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and whisk together.
5. Mix the your butter/sugar/vanilla/eggs mixture with the flour/cocoa powder/ baking powder/salt mixture. Mix with a wooden spoon until fully combined.
6. With a spoon dish out one cookie at a time. Roll the dough in your hands to make a ball and then place into the powdered sugar bowl. Roll the dough ball around until fully coated and then place on a greased cookie sheet. This will make 12 total.
Bake at 350 degrees for 11 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.